“An essay, in the original sense, is something you write to figure something out.”
I’ve read this line in Paul Graham’s 2004 book, “Hackers and Painters” and in today’s world of astonishingly curated content, I’m trying to make it clear that I write with the goal of figuring something out.
Think of this as Twitter but long-form. As a matter of fact, most of the topics I write about here, you can find some traces of from my tweets.
In any case, the purpose of this website is purely discovery albeit if anyone finds it educational at the same time, then it’ll be definitely worth it.
You can head to the essays page right away or browse below for the most viewed ones or expore by categories.
- How To Have Better Conversations In The Time Of Social Distress
- Of Failures and New Beginnings
- Untitled 2018 Year-ender
- Peaks, Valleys, and Troughs
- We Are All Going To Die
- I’m Finally Leaving Instagram
- What I Learned Working Remotely For Two Months
- Finding the Joy in Missing Out
- The Pioneer’s Dilemma
- Three Easy Steps To A More Positive Life